LOVE Playing Cards, Creative Expressions

Look at what a lovely set of playing cards can do! :)

Yeap, I found this fabulous set of Playing cards - still in pristine condition at a yard sale. I just knew they would come in handy. Heheh...  I've die-cut through one of the cards for the center focal point then stamped the Love sentiment directly on it with graphite black ink! :)
CARD RECIPE
Stamps: None
Ink: Brilliance Archival Pigment Ink; Platinum and Graphite Black Colors
Paper White CS, Silver Textured Metallic CS
 
Technique: Dry Embossing, Layering and Sponging


 http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/images/structure/top1.gif 
Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you! Happy Crafting!
America

5 comments

  1. gorgeous did you make this in the afternoon America [ wow ].

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Karin! Just finished it. Now I'm off to make a Mousey Plaid card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Gorgeous card. Love the die cut you used and the clever use of the back of a playing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. America, this is so beautiful, I love it, wow, what incentive you are :) thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.