Majestic Butterfly

Happy Sunday Crafters! 
I've created a Butterfly card using the new and-oh-so-fabulous Creative Expressions Majestic Monarch Butterfly Craft Die by Sue Wilson. I love it for its beautiful lines Have you seen Sue's incredible NEW Spring Release?  If not, do yourself a favor and go check it out the gorgeous craft dies HERE.
CARD RECIPE
Brand NEW craft dies from the Creative Expressions Spring Release. I'm totally addicted to Sue Wilson's gorgeous collections. All dies are quite elegant and seem to coordinate beautifully - so design combinations are endless.  

Stamps: none
Paper: DP, White, Black CS
Paper Size: 5x8
Ink: none
Accessories: Creative Expressions Portugese Collection Background and Lisbon Dies, Finishing Touches Majestic Butterfly and Expressions 'Just A Note' Dies by Sue Wilson, SW Textures-Scored Lines Embossing Folder, Green and white ribbons, Bling

Techniques:  Dry Embossing
      
  
 Combined, matted and, or layered, these dies work so well together. I LOVE the intricate designs and LOVE the versatility. You'll LOVE them too! :)
 http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/images/structure/top1.gif 
 
Find Sue Wilson's products at Ecstacy Crafts http://www.ecstasycrafts.com/assets/images/ECLOGO/EC%20logo-best.png   
Other Direct LINKS to more Shops offering Sue Wilson's Products;

******************************************************************
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SCS- Featured Stamper -  Challenge - Fs493 - Naomi W.
We're to choose a project of hers to CASE. I chose this colorful Butterfly card HERE;
Allsorts - No squares allowed 
Crafty Calendar - Things with wings 
Scrappers Delights  -  Always anything goes 
  *****************************************************************
Thanks for stopping. I so love hearing from you! :)
America

5 comments

  1. this is another fab and very beautiful card America.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your work from being a new DT on ODB, checked out your blog and am wowed by your beautiful work!! I love your cards and I too love the Sue Wilson dies, and am addicted as you say! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us. I am so inspired by your work! Joleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening America what a gorgeous card i'm with you on the Sue Wilson dies I adore them all. I have used all these dies on one card and mine is totally different to yours. It just show how they can be used in so many ways.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the colour. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.